Saturday, March 15, 2014

One pattern a week challenge: Week 2

It's been another long week. How do the other artists work full time and produce art on their free time!? It's tough! (and I'm technically not full time!)

This week's pattern I really felt a strong urge to draw candy.  I went to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's concert last saturday so I'm pretty sure she had something to do with it.. I've been putting this song on repeat basically. ♪


I also went for a different color palette than usual. I usually keep everything in a muted pastel with a few bright colors... I went a different route from my original design in my head so I think that's why I'm surprised on how this turned out.





But I'm quite happy with it.  I can always go back and change the colors to see what it looks like in a light pastel color palette too :9



I'm wondering what surface this might look neat in.  Maybe a backpack? Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment