Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Corgi box!

      I really enjoy the idea of handmade gifts.  I love getting them and I definitely enjoy making them!

      My friend told me about a site called spoonflower that prints fabrics, stickers, giftwrap, etc with your designs so I had this idea to print a fabric and make a box out of it. (I originally wanted to make a bag but plans fell through and it became a box instead haha)

     My friend reaaaaally likes Welsh Corgis so I made a pattern based on corgis:


After I received the fabric I made this!





It printed very accurately! I was so happy with it.  :) (also quite proud of my level up on my craftsmanship!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you mind if I use that design you made for a sweater? I really like it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy!
      If you mean you're going to get the design off of spoonflower to make the sweater, then sure! I'd love to see it when you're done!

      Delete