Monday, December 17, 2012

Restart!

So for whoever was following Harustrations, I changed my name and started all over.

I imported everything so the look is all the same, just my name and email changed. 

My username on twitter is now @HaruIllustrates now!

I struggled through Harustrations a lot.  I really liked it but there was a lot of people saying it's difficult to pronounce so.. I had to let it go.

So, Welcome to Haruka Illustration!
I'll make a new banner soon.
----

A little update:
My semester ended last friday and I've already been practically working full time at my retail job.  The holidays really gets the shoppers shopping!

Meanwhile, I finished reading "Start Something That Matters" by Blake Mycoskie. 
 It's an excellent read.  I seriously recommend it.  Maybe it'll change your life like it changed mine.

I suddenly have new dreams now and I'm really excited about it.  My ideas and goals keep changing throughout the year so we'll see how things go after graduation I guess. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment